☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Macalister, Queensland
I’m a grain and cotton farming in Macalister area. I have just become a reseller for transportable shade sheds and looking forward to selling the product. New ways of farming is a great place to be in. The number one thing is safety, keep your chemicals away in our chemicals shed and keeping your tractor and machinery. And our shade stable for your stock.
Various uses of shade sheds:
|2019-04-20||Easter Vintage Festival 2019||73 Wirraglen Road Highfields, Queensland 4352 Australia||09:00 - 17:00|
|2019-04-27||Goombungee-haden Show||Lau Street Goombungee, Queensland 4354 Australia||08:00 - 19:00|
|2019-05-19||Queen Park Markets||Queens Park, Hume Street, East Toowoomba QLD 4350||08:00 - 13:00|
|2019-05-26||Highfields Pioneer Village Market||73 Wirraglen Road, Highfields, Queensland 4352||10:00 - 16:00|
Douglas AshfordDoug’s Shade Sheds in Macalister, Queensland
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.